Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Catalogues

The 2008-2009 Idea book & Catalogue is now available!  It is truly beautiful and I have a wish list that is 3 A4 sheets long.  My family has been very neglected. There are so many lovely things to look at.  New rhinestones, ribbons, rub-ons, patterned papers and my favourite new accessory is the textured 12 x 12 cardstock.  Of course the catalogue has lots of new stamp sets and it has kept quite a few favourites from last year.

If you would like a copy of the new catalogue, please contact me.  They are free if you host a workshop or alternatively, you can purchase one.  They retail for $12.95 but I am selling them for $10.00 for the month of April (if you do not live in the Albany area P&H is additional).

I hope you love the new catalogue as much as I do.

No comments: