Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cowgirl's Cowboy Card.


This is a card that my 11 year old daughter made with my new stamp set, Bronc Buster. She made this card for her cousin's birthday and I was impressed. This girl would rather be herding cows than card making usually. She would rather be doing anything else and often we get woken at 6pm with the question "Do you want to go for a run?" NO! is my usual response but she is persistant. I'm hoping netball season will be enough to focus her endless energy away from the early morning wake ups.  

The card also used Outlaw Double sided designer papers, chocolate chip card and ink, with creamy caramel and really rust card. The happy birthday is from It's your Birthday set. This set I use more than any other set.  Take a good look, it will probably be another year before she will make another card.

No comments: