Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chalk Board Card


I don't know where I got this card layout from. I have altered it to make the chalkboard flower as the feature and I am really sorry that I can't remember who inspired this card. I must admit it has been a popular card with my friends before we added the chalk effect and it was a lovely card for a workshop last week.

Stamp sets- Heartfelt Thanks, Occassional Greetings.
Cardstock- Whisper white, Mellow moss & Basic Black.
Ink- Basic Black
Accessories- Slit punch, gingham ribbon, Stampin' Pastels®.

For those of you who regularly visit Split Coast Stampers, Occasional Greetings is called All Holidays on this site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stumbled upon your blog through "stampin when I can". Just love your cards.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com