Sunday, June 1, 2008

All Quiet on the Western Front.

Well if you know Albany you will know that although it is in Western Australia, it is more south than west. So I suppose it has been all quiet on the Great Southern front. LOL. I apologize for my absence. It has been a busy month, with workshops birthdays and the big scrapbooking weekend away( I will post these pages when I am feeling brave). I have made promises that on the long weekend that we have just had in WA, I would update this blog. This might have been the case if we had miserable weather of if the local swimming pool hadn't re-opened after months of refurbishment. But as they say it is better to be late than never.

To start with I want to inform you of all the exciting things that are happening at Stampin' Up this month. There is two promotions to get you excited. They are the eScape promotion and the Extra Extra Hostess Promotion. More details will be posted on the next posts.

No comments: