Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleepover


My daughter had three friends sleep over on the weekend.   My dh took the girls and my son for a hit of golf which they all really enjoyed.  I tagged along and enjoyed the walk.  

After dinner the girls decided to explore my craft room.  Being creative kept them busy for hours and they continued with this in the morning.   I was pretty sick with the dreaded lurgy so I didn't even think twice about the fact that there were four eleven year olds attacking my precious Stampin' Up products.

I am so glad that I let the girls go free in the craft room.  There enthusiasm about creating was impressive and they were hinting for an invite to come back again next weekend to make cards and boxes again. Above is a photo of what they made. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had lots of fun. like the one on the front that has a tag

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had lots of fun. I like the card with the tag at the front.