Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Older not wiser


Today is my birthday and I  had such a relaxing day.  The kids had the day off school as part of the Easter holidays so we spent the morning at the park with a big group of friends.  Then a friend took my kids home for the afternoon. Thanks Linda! I have spent the free time re-arranging my craft room. I love the new shelves and draws I got for my birthday.  I will post a photo when I am happy with the way it looks. Other presents included a new mobile phone, nestabilities and a subscription to a scrapbooking magazine.  I am so spoilt.  My hubby just rang to say he is heading home to cook tea.  Can life be any nicer?
Of course you have to see the great cards that I received.  Talk about wow factor.   The card above was made by Nancy.  I love the black, white and red theme.  

No comments: