Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy but Not creative


The Sale-A-Bration rush has kept me busy, but it has also kept me away from my craft room. Here is the only card I managed to produce this week :(   I hope you like it. Stampin' Up! products I used include the Paisley background stamp, the Bold butterflies stamp set and It's your birthday (on the inside). I also used Cool carribean cardstock, which is only available for another month before it will be replaced so I thought I would make the most of it while I can. Thanks Kylie for lending me your bold butterflies set.  I have fallen in love with this set and I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to return it, so I ordered a set for myself.  You won't have to kidnap it back. LOL.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Ooooh! I love this card! Everything about is pretty. I sure miss Cool Caribbean!