Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Teacher's present '07


Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008
Here is a picture of a frame I made for my son's teacher at the end of last year.  I know that it is a bit late but I have a lot of catching up to do.  I used the "All in the Family" set from Stampin' Up! (R) for the kids and teacher.  The frame was inspired by a frame made by Jayne Mercer. Her blog is always an inspiration.  The frame is 12x12 and the letters are painted chipboard. The teacher is waving from the "O" in the middle of her name. I also made a matching card with the teacher and my son represented by the "All in the Family" characters.  The colours I used were brocade blue, certain celery, whisper white and pumpkin pie card stock for the card.   I hope you like it.   This is my first attempt at posting pictures so forgive me if I get it wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
WOW!This piece is absolutely fantastic, love it. So did your sons teacher like it? Excellent blog too will put in my favourites.
Hugs
Liz Pinker