Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrapbooking group

Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008
Last night my scrapbooking group met for the first time this year.  The group consists of six very talented women and me.  We were celebrating a birthday and the cards were impressive. They blame me for corrupting them from scrapbooking to cardmaking LOL but I think they have passed my abilities already.  Here is a card that my very good friend Nancy made (sorry the picture is a bit blurry). The original concept was from Ryemilan's blog site.
Stampin' Up! products used include: Stamp sets: It's your birthday, Warmest regards(hostess set) cardstock: very vanilla, perfect plum, pale plum. Papers: Enchante designer series double side paper (Summer mini catalogue). Accessories: Round tab punch, Spring bouquet flower punch set,certainly celery ribbon,

No comments: