Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry Christmas.....Mate


I have been inspired by Claire Daly's wonderful idea. She has been posting 12 days of Christmas cards which has been wonderful. Please use the link to her blog site"Art with Heart" on the right to be inspired. I thought I might give it a go and post my own 12 Cards of Christmas. Let's see if I can do it?

A couple of weekends ago, I went away for the weekend with my crafty friends and we had a great time. We spent the day making cards, and some other off the page projects. Lots of christmas cards were made and this is one of the cards I made. I made quite a few to send out to my family members. I really love water colouring at the moment and in this card I used the Happy Christmas Mate stamp set. The card is an adaptation of the card that is in this years Stampin' Up catalogue. Colours are Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. I also used Stampin' Write Markers, watercolouring paper, Old Olive designer series paper and Real Red grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment: