Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Got to love Regionals


Last weekend I drove to Perth to attend the Stampin' Up! Regionals.  It was very exciting to get to use products and stamp sets that aren't available in Australia yet.  I will definately be getting the scalloped edge punch when it arrives.  I really loved doing the card swaps and I will make sure that I make a lot more cards next time.  It is great to have over 20 cards to inspire me though.

Above is a picture of the stamp set Live Your Dreams and the great things we made while we were at regionals. The top folder holds 3 small cards and matching envelopes.  We also made 2 cards and a 6" x6" scrapbooking page.  This is definately one of the perks of being a demonstrator.  I love having these exclusive stamps.

We were also very lucky to have some very talented women talk to us.  Makeesha Byl gave us another perspective of the catalogue layouts, Cathy Clark inspired us with new techniques using the Stampin' Around ink cartridges and Sarah Klass taught us how to make beautiful gift boxes. Makeesha has updated the information she provided onto her blog, so make yourself a cuppa and sit back and have a read. 




No comments: